[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Foro del Spanish Hell Clan - Ver Tema - Monthly Match with XLB
[SPH] Spanish Hell Clan
Fecha actual Mié May 01, 2024 12:04 am

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 10 mensajes ] 
 Monthly Match with XLB 
Autor Mensaje

Nota Monthly Match with XLB
Hello Gentlemen

I spoke to Ful about this already:

We want SPH to be a regular match partner of XLB, meaning we play every month together on a set date, which should make organisation easier for all of us.

We can offer you every 2nd Saturday of every Month, starting this
Sat. the 11th of July, 3 pm EST (New York Time).

Pls let us know, whether you are interested and also if you will be able to get a team together until Sat. the 11th.

Rules will be similar to the Championship Rules, since this matches should be part of a preparation for this Event.

Cheers

RainDog.

Mié Jul 08, 2009 6:58 am
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado
Invitado
Invitado

Nota Re: Monthly Match with XLB
Hi Raindog

I have to warn that in the summer, many of our players are on holiday, and the presence will not be complete.
How many players are thinking the clanwar?

Anyway, I'm going to ask and answer you quickly.

What are the conditions of the challenge? Server, Game Mode, Maps ...

Thanks Raindog :)

Mié Jul 08, 2009 9:54 am

Hi Galor

I gave that information to HI a few weeks ago...he must be a very busy man! :P

We are thinking Championship format for our matches (a good way to practice them), meaing:

TDM

2 Maps with 2 Rounds (á 10 mins each)

Unlimited respawn (respawn time 10 min).

Spawn protection 8 secons.

No GL, no nades into spawn.

....I think thats about it.

Getting a teams of around 10 players would be great.
(Maybe there are times which suites you guys better than 3 pm EST?)

Let me know.

Cheers

Rain.

Mié Jul 08, 2009 7:42 pm
Invitado
Invitado

Hi Raindog

Confirm our attendance to the challenge.

With the summer season, many of our members are on vacation, so we can´t get to the 8-10 players. Probably 5 or 6.

To confirm all the clanwar be held at 3pm NY time, 9pm in Spain.

Is it in your server or ours? password for the challenge (private message)?

Thanksss

Vie Jul 10, 2009 7:53 am
Comandante
Comandante

Coñe como me gusta cuando poneis algo tierno, que coñe pone una esquela es ESPAÑOL que existe mucho burro que no sabe lo que pone

Vie Jul 10, 2009 5:23 pm

HI Galor

Thanks for your note.

We might have 10-15 people ready, waiting to play...so to keep everybody happy, would it be possible that you join forces with some Members of other clans?
This would then be entirely for fun and practice purposes (we want to play championship rules and format).

Seems that for most clans its a problem to get enough player together for a match.

I will inform my guys...I will not be around myself tomorrow, so I'd say
you guys just hop on our Server and tell them what you want to do.

Cheers

Rain.

Vie Jul 10, 2009 9:19 pm

HI Galor

Thanks for your note.

We might have 10-15 people ready, waiting to play...so to keep everybody happy, would it be possible that you join forces with some Members of other clans?
This would then be entirely for fun and practice purposes (we want to play championship rules and format).

Seems that for most clans its a problem to get enough player together for a match.

I will inform my guys...I will not be around myself tomorrow, so I'd say
you guys just hop on our Server and tell them what you want to do.

Cheers

Rain.

Vie Jul 10, 2009 9:19 pm
Invitado
Invitado

Bueno, pues según entiendo, tienen entre 10 y 15 jugadores listos para esta noche.

Comenta la posibilidad de buscar gente de otros clanes para unirse a nosotros, y así poder probar las normas del campeonato que están preparando.

Así que ya sabeis, a las 21h en su servidor, y ya concretais los mapas a jugar (si veis a alguno de los reclutas/nuevos, que se unan también, seguro que les gusta).

Yo intentaré estar, pero no puedo garantizarlo

Sab Jul 11, 2009 7:23 am
Invitado
Invitado

Hi Raindog

I regret not being able to be in confrontation (I was working), but apparently did not end very well.
I don´t know if you play, but my friends tell me that the attitude of XLB was not very nice.

You notice that we could not be 10 players, and when my friends entered the server, XLB told that they would not play against so few.
Then, and playing normally (not clanwar), the attitude was pretty bad (nades into spawn, harassment, etc.)..

It is true that every clan wants to play as, but I understand that there must always be respect for other players, and respect is not only not insult the rival, but a logical way to play and make the game fun.

I do not seek controversy, just comment on a specific case that has disgusted.

Lun Jul 13, 2009 12:49 pm

HI Galor

I'm very sorry to hear that. We have many Members and not all of them
are always Gentlemen. I'm not proud of that and I am (together with other "oldtimers" in our Group) are constantly trying to remember everybody to show respect and a friendly attitude towards Members of other Clans and
our guests in general.

If you have Names of XLB Members who didnt behave properly, that would help me the most...because I will confront them directly and try to clear things up.

Cheers

Rain.

Sab Jul 18, 2009 6:21 am
Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 10 mensajes ]