[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Foro del Spanish Hell Clan - Ver Tema - Congratulations...
[SPH] Spanish Hell Clan
Fecha actual Vie May 03, 2024 5:43 am

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 6 mensajes ] 
 Congratulations... 
Autor Mensaje

Nota Congratulations...
Holas SPH,
I couldnt avoid to come here, in your home, for congratulate with u all for the good toruney u did...
You were the clan who eliminate PGS, I couldnt immagine a better loose for my guys.... :lol:
I repeat here my opinion about you: you play fairly and with the same spirit of us (and this is not quite ecxatly what happens everywhere..... :wink: ), hope that it will be possible to continue our friendship here in graw2 and in other games....

PS (for Galor): come on man, u have to keep your promise.... :D

hasta luego, amigos

Lun Sep 14, 2009 10:33 am
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado WWW
Reservista
Reservista

Nota Re: Congratulations...
Thanks Ten. We also believe that you are a clan with the same spirit that we play. For my clan will always be the best that can be found in GRAW and a team to beat. We all know that the LND play in another league. Next time we win

A greeting to all PGS, you are the best.

Imagen

Lun Sep 14, 2009 10:54 am
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado
Teniente Coronel
Teniente Coronel

So much thanks for your words Ten, for me personally, the final was against you, and we won both, then i hope too,that we will see you in other games, for enjoy the same or more, that we enjoy for GRAW2.

See you soon.

EN MUCHOS LUGARES PEQUEÑOS,
PUEDEN CAMBIAR EL MUNDO.

Lun Sep 14, 2009 10:54 am
Invitado
Invitado

Thanks TEN, for us is always a pleasure playing with your clan.
You are a clan friend, legal and gentlemanly.

As stated by Arsonist, the final tournament came to fight against you, and thoroughly enjoyed :mrgreen:

I hope we continue like this for a long time.

Promises must be fulfilled, so I sent a private message with the download link :D
I have not taken this as final version, until they test it properly.
Try it with your friends and tell me if there is a problem (you'll see that the map has changed slightly since the first time).
You will be our tester clan maps :mrgreen:

I added a new game mode called DOMINATION (dom_estacion_de_com_v2).
Similar to HH mode, but with more smoke zones, which add up points.
If you capture 2 areas, amounts of 2 points in 2. If you capture 4 areas, amounts of 4 points in 4.
The more areas captured, the more points you get 8)

Thanks for all Ten

Lun Sep 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Lun Sep 14, 2009 2:00 pm
Alférez
Alférez

Hi ten, We are always at your disposal for whatever you want.
For me is a pleasure to participate in a challenge with your clan.

Lun Sep 14, 2009 2:21 pm
Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 6 mensajes ]