[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Foro del Spanish Hell Clan - Ver Tema - Estation_de_com mapa--
[SPH] Spanish Hell Clan
Fecha actual Jue May 02, 2024 3:53 pm

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 12 mensajes ] 
 Estation_de_com mapa-- 
Autor Mensaje

Nota Estation_de_com mapa--
Holas HI.
I Downloaded the estation_de_com mapa....as usual it was a great job!
We woud like to play it in our server and we uploaded it in our server map-cycle, but we have problems.
When we set this map in the server all the people crash....
I opened a server with my IP and we succedded in playing.....noone crashed, but in the server we dont succed in playing....
Can u help me? Have u an idea of the reason?

PS: I also tried to Dl container mapa...but the game doesnt start with this map in...

Ciao

Mar Ene 13, 2009 3:23 pm
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado WWW
Invitado
Invitado

Nota Re: Estation_de_com mapa--
Hi Ten

This map has given me many problems since I started to create it :evil:
When it seemed that everything was finished, appeared problems with textures and server crashes.
Now I will review the map (even if I remember it was like :lol: ) and keep you informed.

The map CONTAINERSHIP never had any problems, if I remember correctly. I will look, but I am sure that it works 100%.
In fact, there is a player who is making a coop-mission using this map.

See you :)

Mié Ene 14, 2009 11:30 am
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado

Gracias Galor for answering,
I think Estation is funny....work on it :wink:

I will DL again the other map...
Saludos..

Mié Ene 14, 2009 8:39 pm
Invitado
Invitado

Hi Ten!

I reviewed the map and I have to make parts from scratch. I think the problem comes from the name of some objects, that even if repeated in different maps (.bundle) can cause crash.

I tried it on a server in my computer, and not have problems on the list of maps. I can not prove it on a dedicated server.
Tell me when you try it on yours. :D

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a01f94h ... de_com_rar

Jue Ene 15, 2009 12:24 am

I will try soon to upload the new version on our server.
Only a problem: for DL the map in the link, have I to download and install the program filefactory before? I ask because I dont find how to start the map DL....

Jue Ene 15, 2009 5:06 pm
Invitado
Invitado

Hi Ten

Click on my link.

In the middle you see the name of the map, and just below you have two options .... 1 is a payment, and the other is free (Try FileFactory's Basic service). Click where it says: Download with FileFactory Basic
You will be prompted to enter a combination of letters and begin downloading.

If you're still having a problem, tell me and upload it to another server.

Jue Ene 15, 2009 5:12 pm

It always says "sry...no slot available"..... :twisted:

what about giving me on MSN???

Jue Ene 15, 2009 6:16 pm
Invitado
Invitado

Tell me your MSN :)

Jue Ene 15, 2009 6:18 pm

PGSCLAN@hotmail.com

Jue Ene 15, 2009 7:33 pm

not good news...the server crashes....

Jue Ene 15, 2009 11:04 pm
Invitado
Invitado

I will continue investigating... :cry:

Could did a test on your server, eliminating the others maps and leaving only with this map?
To discard that would conflict with other maps ... :|

Vie Ene 16, 2009 2:15 pm

I will try.
Only one "strange" thing: when I start the game with Estation and Containership maps in "custom level" the server crash and it says that "costum level bundle estation_de_com as invalid file path"...If I start with only one of the 2 maps tha game is ok....really strange..

Sab Ene 17, 2009 12:45 am
Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 12 mensajes ]