[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Foro del Spanish Hell Clan - Ver Tema - I understand u...
[SPH] Spanish Hell Clan
Fecha actual Vie Abr 19, 2024 2:42 am

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 
 I understand u... 
Autor Mensaje

Nota I understand u...
I understand your decision to leave the Tourney, and I appreciated very much your attempt to take part also if u knew perfectly that u could risk to find situations like u found.
I know why u took part...because u think that it is only a game, and all the guys who are SPH want to play this game....
So I can undestand perfectly your frustration....I know (i think) well some of u, expecially Galor and Full...good guys who play for have fun and for winning with fun.....and fun means principally "fairly"...
I know that if u loose against a team who played fairly and better u are looking forward to play again....but if u loose (and sometimes also if u win) against a team who doesnt play fairly u would like to stop to play....

I will not post anything in XaMas forum, I could not say anything different from waht Full wrote...I tell u here my support, and my wishes that people like u will go on to play....

There is only one thing that I would have written there and it is that on my opinion it would not be enough to have a meeting between the clan leaders to try to solve the cheat problem....I am not sure that all clan leaders want sincerely fight against people who dont play fairly.

Regards to u all.

Mar Mar 30, 2010 4:37 pm
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado WWW
Invitado
Invitado

Nota Re: I understand u...
Hi Ten

You're right in everything you say. We decided to participate in the tournament because we wanted to have fun. We have new players who want to try the experience of participating in a tournament, the bad check has been a tournament that not respecting the other players.

The problem of cheating is that it's easy to activate, and there is nothing that can control them. Even in a serious clan, may appear cheaters.

It'sa good idea to get together and talk about it, but unfortunately I can not see a good solution to the problem.
The same happened with custom maps. Many modders have devoted many hours to try to give new blood to the game, but that was not well received by most players, not forgetting that even those maps could be manipulated by players who cheat.

We will have to wait for the next GR to see if the community comes alive or if on the contrary definitely die.

A hug, my friend

Mar Mar 30, 2010 5:05 pm
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado
Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ]